Kurbijkurne forums: Soli tuvāk fantāzijai

Laipni lūdzam, viesi ( Pieteikties | Reģistrēties )

> Varu angliski?, ...tapec es ne runaju latviski labi
Dawid M. Hallman...
iesūtīt 08.09.2006 11:53
Raksts #1

Cep speķi Dūdijam

Grupa: Biedri
Pievienojās: 08.09.06
Kur: Tarnów

Sveiki! Es esmu no Polija un... I want to make a connection with people from latvian fantasy movement. I do project in Sece (small village in Aizkraukles Rajons) and I want make there some LARPs. I will be there 10 months. In Poland (and in Czech Republic) I was makeing many LARPs and I want to continue this in Latvija. Ja tas ir viss. Es gaidu e-mails... partizan@o2.pl

5 pictures from our LARPs...

Attēls
Attēls
Attēls
Attēls
Attēls

SLAVA!
Go to the top of the page

+Citēt rakstu
2 Lapas V   1 2 >  
Sākt jaunu pavedienu
Atbildes (1 - 19)
mr Bl@ck
iesūtīt 08.09.2006 15:38
Raksts #2

Cenšas pārkliegt komentētāju Pasaules kausa izcīņā kalambolā

Pievienojās: 08.06.04
Kur: In shadows, looking how the fate unfolds

Do you make LARPs only for boofed swords? Cause IMHO isn't wooden or textolite (don't know how to spell it) better?

Šo rakstu rediģēja mr Bl@ck: 12.09.2006 21:15

+Citēt rakstu
Andza
iesūtīt 08.09.2006 16:23
Raksts #3

Studē augstākās pārvērtības

Pievienojās: 12.11.03
Kur: Jauko poniju zemē.

Though, don't you worry, here are a lot of people who like boofed weapons better that wooden as well.
Pictures seem nice.

+Citēt rakstu
Kamazs
iesūtīt 08.09.2006 16:35
Raksts #4

Atver vēstuli ar SĒRG-u rezultātiem

Pievienojās: 26.01.04

I think it would be wise to exchange know-how of boofed weapon crafting and yielding. Maybe you could attend to a boofed sword making workshop this weekend in Ikskile, Rigas raj.? There would be plenty of Latvian "larp" and specifically "boofed larp" people. Other than that every weekend, Saturday some of us gather for a boofed weapon fight trainings. That happens in Riga as well.

It's not that hard and expensive to get from Aizkraukle to Riga with train. Most of the larpers in Latvia are found in Riga, that's where you should look for them.

+Citēt rakstu
Dawid M. Hallman...
iesūtīt 12.09.2006 09:22
Raksts #5

Cep speķi Dūdijam

QUOTE(Kamazs @ 08.09.2006 17:35) [snapback]1033917[/snapback]

Maybe you could attend to a boofed sword making workshop this weekend in Ikskile, Rigas raj.?

Sveiki! Unfortunetelly I could not to be there... and next weekend I will also busy because I organize highland games in my village (you know - pale throwing, man in kilts etc.) but future is open:) I think we can make some exchange of experiences:)

About "boofed swords"... I thing this way is the best because there is not many contusions on a LARPs. In fact we started from this but in past where was other system in Poland (in my opinion very stupid). Now "boofed swords" ale in majority and we do not use wooden swords... (but in Czech Republic yes).

Ata!

+Citēt rakstu
Kamazs
iesūtīt 12.09.2006 11:23
Raksts #6

Then, maybe, when you are planning to come, give us a message here. I am pretty certain a lot of people would like to meet you.

+Citēt rakstu
Dawid M. Hallman...
iesūtīt 13.09.2006 10:46
Raksts #7

Cep speķi Dūdijam

Maybe next weekend (23-24) I will go to Riga... or maybe on 27 sept. I will go to Salaspils (there was great polish-swedish battle 27 IX 1605)

Are there ruins of first christian church near this Ikskile? Am I right? Do you do there LARPs (in Ikskile - not in church)?

PS. That I wrote I will organize scotch games in my village in this saturday but I completly forgot that then will be Baltais Saule!!! I will lose great event! Do you know, is there in Latvia some party like Baltais Saule in other time (from october '06 to may '07)?

Šo rakstu rediģēja Dawid M. Hallmann: 13.09.2006 11:03

+Citēt rakstu
Kamazs
iesūtīt 13.09.2006 11:13
Raksts #8

CITĀTS
Are there ruins of first christian church near this Ikskile? Am I right? Do you do there LARPs?

Right you are. Ruins are on a small island which is time to time accesible when HES (hydroelectrostation) lowers the water level. But usually it is unreachable without a boat. We do not organize LARPs there because the place is unsuitable for this purpose -- small, nearby town, private properties very close to the site and lack of feeling. Too much industrialized area for fantasy LARPs.

Concerning the 23-24 of september... well, that night we (some of us) are organizing a small one-shot WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) style storyLARP with very few PCs and lots of NPCs, not far from Riga, on a lake's island. Actually, I guess, if you want to see what LARPs we make, you are sincerly invited to this event.

Here are some pictures of the place: http://foto.inbox.lv/mahrcis/Sala

+Citēt rakstu
Dawid M. Hallman...
iesūtīt 14.09.2006 10:51
Raksts #9

Cep speķi Dūdijam

I will on the Baltais Saule... (Highland games will be on sunday) If somebody will be also we can meet and talk about LARPs:)

Šo rakstu rediģēja Dawid M. Hallmann: 14.09.2006 10:52

+Citēt rakstu
Dawid M. Hallman...
iesūtīt 16.10.2006 12:26
Raksts #10

Cep speķi Dūdijam

Sveiki!

Varbut es busu Riga 21.10 un es varu darit boofed sword making workshop. I have also some idea to make a nightLARP in one place in Riga. If some people are interesting in this please contact me... Let's forward!

I can go on other weekend or on friday evening... In fact it depend on your will and my time...

+Citēt rakstu
Andza
iesūtīt 16.10.2006 13:38
Raksts #11

Unluckily during this weekend is going to be a boofed LARP Woolfsong, which means that most likely the majority of those who are interested in boofed workshop will be there. Though I might be mistaken.

By the way you can check out some pictures from our boofed workshop which took place a month ago:
Pictures and feedback from the w-shop

+Citēt rakstu
Kamazs
iesūtīt 16.10.2006 13:45
Raksts #12

This weekend there is a boofedlarp planned ("Wolfsong") in Suntazi thus many players that prefer boofed swords most likely won't be in Riga.

Andza, b.lin, pasteidzās.

Šo rakstu rediģēja Kamazs: 16.10.2006 13:46

+Citēt rakstu
Dawid M. Hallman...
iesūtīt 17.10.2006 11:26
Raksts #13

Cep speķi Dūdijam

Failte!

My target to this weekend in fact is one party in Liepaja but... I one day I can go on a LARP or workshop if it is not in Latgale vai Vidzeme because it is not my direction. I am very interesting how it (LARP movement) looks in Latvia.

Where is this Suntazi?

+Citēt rakstu
Andza
iesūtīt 17.10.2006 12:29
Raksts #14

Well, I am afraid it is in Vidzeme:
Attēls

+Citēt rakstu
AxelBladd
iesūtīt 17.10.2006 22:23
Raksts #15

Bēg no sera Kedogena

Pievienojās: 30.01.04
Kur: ZzZ

And if you decide to come to our "WolfSong" please contact me and i explane how to get there and rest stuff. mob. 26471183

+Citēt rakstu
Dawid M. Hallman...
iesūtīt 18.10.2006 11:14
Raksts #16

Cep speķi Dūdijam

Yes it is Vidzeme... and Liepaja is not in this direction...

But We can meet some day in Riga in some place (tavern:) and parunat about LARPs. Sometimes I am in Riga (expecially in weekends).

And as I said I have some idea to make LARP in Riiga. I know one very interesting place - Lielie Kapi... (now it is a park) and I have some night-larp scenario with some vampires lord:) I did this LARP in Czech Rep. and was very good:)

My latvian mob. 28758200

Sloan!

+Citēt rakstu
DarkJedi
iesūtīt 18.10.2006 13:52
Raksts #17

Dzer sviestalu Trijos slotaskātos

Pievienojās: 28.01.05
Kur: Kaut kur galaktikā

Lol, LARP in Great Graveyards sounds very, very intresting. Especially if game starts in midnight. We can also try to exhume fresh bodies who are buried earlier in the day and to hang up these bodies in nearest tree. tongue.gif

Šo rakstu rediģēja DarkJedi: 18.10.2006 13:54

+Citēt rakstu
nagainis
iesūtīt 23.10.2006 11:41
Raksts #18

Cep speķi Dūdijam

Pievienojās: 27.08.06
Kur: otherside

Lielie kapi = Rīgas centrs = LOL

+Citēt rakstu
Northwatch
iesūtīt 23.10.2006 11:45
Raksts #19

Prāto, kā lietderīgāk ieguldīt rūķīšu zeltu

Pievienojās: 08.10.03
Kur: arī pie kapa soli priekšā Tev.

Super, tagad mēs šeit runājamies ar čehu kapu apgānītāju.....
Šobrīd es tik tiešām piekrītu tiem, kas saka, ka larperi nav diezko normāli.

+Citēt rakstu
Nimue
iesūtīt 23.10.2006 12:04
Raksts #20

Istari māceklis

Pievienojās: 29.12.03
GP eksperts 2006

[marked for deletion by author]

Šo rakstu rediģēja Nimue: 23.10.2006 16:04

+Citēt rakstu

2 Lapas V   1 2 >
Closed TopicSākt jaunu pavedienu
1 lietotāji/s lasa šo pavedienu (1 viesi un 0 anonīmie lietotāji)
0 biedri:

RSS Lo-Fi versija Pašlaik ir: 16.04.2024 10:53