Kurbijkurne forums: Soli tuvāk fantāzijai

Laipni lūdzam, viesi ( Pieteikties | Reģistrēties )

Closed TopicSākt jaunu pavedienu
> Igauņi vēlas, lai braucam ciemos, 15.-17. septembrī
Inx
iesūtīt 14.08.2006 12:38
Raksts #1

child of the sky

Grupa: Biedri
Pievienojās: 31.10.03

vakar saņēmu tekstu, kas izskatās tā:

CITĀTS
hello!
my name is Kristjan. at the moment I represent Estonian LARP-players. we've probably met actually at Estonian Tolkien Festival 2005. why I sought your contact - to invite you and all Latvien larpers to a new great event in Estonia again at Kassinurme.

I posted information about Mytofest 2006 to the Kurbijkurne forum - maybe you've read it? anyways Mytofest is now over! but Mytofest was an open festival with the larp as a part of it. I'm now inviting you to it's sequel: a big war-larp. the plot of Mytofest's larp ended in civil war for the in-game Kingdom of Kassinurme and now it has to be decided who will eventually become (or remain) the lord of the realm.

it is also the first game of an annual series of war-larps. there will be one very autumn. the series is called Northlands' Equinox - 'cause the game takes place 15-17 September, the time of the autumn equinox. the homepage (in ENglish as well) of Equinox will be up on Monday-Tuesday.

start gathering your troops ASAP, registration is in groups of 5 to 10. 5 minimum and 10 maximum
we'd be most glad to see at least 3 groups from latvia!

nu lūk... tātad viņš vēlas lai cilvēki brauc pie viņiem spēlēt. vismaz 3 grupas. vismaz 15 cilvēku.

ir tikai viena lieta - es nevēlos ar to ķēpāties. nezinu, vai pats braukšu, tāpēc pagaidām neko nevēlos organizēt. tā kā jebkurš var dabūt šī cilvēka kontaktus no manis un pārņemt vadību organizēšanā smile.gif

veiksmi! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Citēt rakstu

Closed TopicSākt jaunu pavedienu
1 lietotāji/s lasa šo pavedienu (1 viesi un 0 anonīmie lietotāji)
0 biedri:

RSS Lo-Fi versija Pašlaik ir: 29.03.2024 07:02