Kurbijkurne forums: Soli tuvāk fantāzijai

Laipni lūdzam, viesi ( Pieteikties | Reģistrēties )

> Talking about Tolkien - forum rules (noteikumi)

Foruma pamatvaloda – angļu. Ja nepieciešams, palīdzību tulkošanā vari lūgt modiem.

Communication on this forum – basically in English.

Šiame forume bendraujama angliškai.

Käesolevas foorumis toimub suhtlus inglise keeles.

> Summer gathering in Estonia?, Need opinions
Starlin
iesūtīt 08.04.2005 15:21
Raksts #1

Izrāda pirmās maģijas pazīmes

Grupa: Biedri
Pievienojās: 31.01.05

Ok, so, I know a topic about this has been opened in one of the Latvian forums. I've talked to Nuluk, he said there hasn't been much enthusiasm, but he suggested opening a thread here, just to see if I can get more opinions/suggestions/applications (wink.gif).

The information is here --> http://tolkien.balt.net/viewtopic.php?t=485

Briefly, the Estonian Tolkien Society has invited other Baltic States' tolkienists to join them in their summer gathering in August. What's on the menu? Basically getting to know each other, expand international relationships, taking part in some events, for example a several-day Tolkien LARPG. I am doing my best to collect at least some people to come to Estonia. So far there are four Lithuanians (though, of course, as usual no one knows "for sure". But I am definitely willing to go! Saving up, already tongue.gif A tornado or an Baltic tsunami could stop me, of course grin.gif), there might be more. Would there be at least one Latvian coming? Even if you are not planning to come, please, just come and tell that you can't / don't want to etc. It's better than not being sure whether people do read your messages.
Go to the top of the page

+Citēt rakstu
2 Lapas V   1 2 >  
Sākt jaunu pavedienu
Atbildes (1 - 19)
Farliner
iesūtīt 08.04.2005 15:24
Raksts #2

Gatavo atskaiti Zemvaldim

Pievienojās: 01.12.03

Looks interesting, certainly. I would be interessed in coming, but that depends on several things - work scheadule and timetable on several other events I am planing to attend to.

+Citēt rakstu
Burunduks
iesūtīt 08.04.2005 15:31
Raksts #3

Sēž zem Šķirmices

Pievienojās: 18.02.05

With genuine pleasure I wud like to go but I'm only 16 years old :blush2: . So without my parents or other friends I cant go. But I wish TO GO SO MUCH..........
crying.gif crying.gif

P.S.
Sory for my English

+Citēt rakstu
Adriana
iesūtīt 08.04.2005 16:50
Raksts #4

Sēž zem Šķirmices

Pievienojās: 10.06.04

Wow! This is really a good idea and I suppose I would love to take a part in (unless I am not the only one from Latvia which, I am sure, I won’t be)
and pictures from http://www.hot.ee/arthedain/pages/14-aug%2...ll_16-48-25.htm are fantstic!!! It seems like you have done a great job and been prepared very well so it would be even more interesting for me to participate .. smile.gif

+Citēt rakstu
Starlin
iesūtīt 09.04.2005 00:25
Raksts #5

CITĀTS(Adriana @ 08.04.2005 16:50)
It seems like you have done a great job and been prepared very well so it would be even more interesting for me to participate ..  smile.gif

Well, that's the Estonians. wink.gif Personally I am fascinated by their organization. If I go to Estonia, I'll see how it works IRL.

Nice to see people saying that they like the idea. I'll keep on dropping by!

+Citēt rakstu
Laushi de Lychan
iesūtīt 11.04.2005 14:49
Raksts #6

Attīsta savu iekšējo Aci

Pievienojās: 08.06.04
Kur: Manchester, UK.

I don't get it. Who cares whether you're 10, 20 or 30. You can still go, there is no age limit- right? Anyway, yeah, I'm going on a roadtrip this year- Lithuania- Latvia- Estonia- Finland. So, see you whenever. I'm going for deffo.

+Citēt rakstu
Starlin
iesūtīt 11.04.2005 17:25
Raksts #7

Great! smile.gif

About ages: no, there's no age limit, but simply some people's parents are not willing to let their children travel alone with some strangers (we are strangers - believe me, telling your parents that "they are tolkienists so it means they are cool and trustworthy" [boasting tongue.gif ] doesn't work all the time wink.gif) Good for me - I'm a free person already..

So, if you want details, feel free to drop me a message, for example here or at ettelie at gmail dot com.

Cheers!

+Citēt rakstu
Laushi de Lychan
iesūtīt 05.06.2005 02:37
Raksts #8

Attīsta savu iekšējo Aci

I pm'ed you a couple of days ago- no answer...

+Citēt rakstu
Starlin
iesūtīt 05.06.2005 11:45
Raksts #9

Um, yes, I saw your message, but actually my Latvian is far from perfect cool.gif Practically non-existant, that is... I would answer you if you pm'ed me again in English wink.gif Sorry for the confusion.

+Citēt rakstu
Laushi de Lychan
iesūtīt 20.06.2005 12:58
Raksts #10

Attīsta savu iekšējo Aci

OK... What I asked was where exactly in Estonia is this meeting taking place? ( I'm sorry if you've already written this information somewhere and I've missed it )

+Citēt rakstu
Farliner
iesūtīt 20.06.2005 14:00
Raksts #11

Gatavo atskaiti Zemvaldim

Pievienojās: 01.12.03

Yes, it would be nice to know where will it happen (prefferably with driving direction.)

Šo rakstu rediģēja Farliner: 20.06.2005 14:02

+Citēt rakstu
Laushi de Lychan
iesūtīt 20.06.2005 14:04
Raksts #12

Attīsta savu iekšējo Aci

Well, I need to know really soon, because I need to set a route for my Baltic States trip before the 2nd July. Otherwise I can't go.

Or maybe this meeting in Estonia is happening more than once and in different places...?

+Citēt rakstu
Starlin
iesūtīt 21.06.2005 14:33
Raksts #13

The place is here: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formt...city=kassinurme I don't remember the exact dates now (should be somewhere in the first post, huh? Will check it. EDIT: 18-21 August). It seems that there will be at least 2 lithuanians going to this event, maybe 3. We will probably reach the site on 18th or 19th August. We'll be passing through Riga, most probably, and we'll be heading for Tallinn. There is a train from Tallinn to Tartu that passes Kassinurme. And there's a bus then from Kassinurme. Those directions of ours are only preliminary and I still haven't contacted the Estonians for advice. Though the busses really exist - this was checked by another Estonian friend of mine cool.gif

Šo rakstu rediģēja Starlin: 21.06.2005 14:34

+Citēt rakstu
Laushi de Lychan
iesūtīt 22.06.2005 12:54
Raksts #14

Attīsta savu iekšējo Aci

I need to know when excatly you'll be going through Riga, so I can join you, to save all the other trouble of getting to Tartu, Tallinn etc.

+Citēt rakstu
Starlin
iesūtīt 26.06.2005 16:50
Raksts #15

OK, I'll see what I can find out asap and will let you know.

+Citēt rakstu
Starlin
iesūtīt 05.07.2005 16:38
Raksts #16

News: we will probably board the bus in Vilnius on 18th August at 22:00. This buss passes through Riga at 02:40, August 19th (obviously) (Bus Station, Praga str. 1). Now there is this slight possibility that we will leave on the 17th instead, however, I should be able to know it in a few days (hopefully... I'm bad at organizing things! unsure_a.gif And it is difficult to catch some people). There will be 3 of us, possibly 4, but 4 is unlikely. So, if you are willing to go, better write me an email at ettelie at gmail dot com. We can then discuss things like tents, equipment etc. Please note that Thursday and Friday on the gathering will be festival (workshops, seminars etc.) days while Saturday and Sunday will be LARP only.

+Citēt rakstu
Laushi de Lychan
iesūtīt 20.07.2005 17:25
Raksts #17

Attīsta savu iekšējo Aci

Tell us about the precise date a.s.a.p., please. wink.gif

+Citēt rakstu
Starlin
iesūtīt 22.07.2005 22:31
Raksts #18

Oops, sorry, I though I've written that already. I was absent for a couple of weeks, but it seems we've set the date. We leave on 17th August, Wednesday, at 22:00. All the other times are as written above except that we arrive in Tallinn on the 18th and will reach the gathering place in the afternoon. We'll have some 5 hours to look around Tallinn.

+Citēt rakstu
Starlin
iesūtīt 24.07.2005 14:14
Raksts #19

Oh, and please tell me whether you are coming as soon as possible. I have to pass this information over to the estonians. It is also important if you want to participate in the LARP game, roles have to be assigned to you in advance.

+Citēt rakstu
Inx
iesūtīt 24.07.2005 15:13
Raksts #20

child of the sky

Pievienojās: 31.10.03

Oh we ARE coming definately!!! grin.gif
Everything is being planned as we speak here. At least, it is on our schedules to participate in this event, especially the LARP wink.gif

Details on our participation (such as our roles in LARP) will be available a bit later, because we still havent made up our mind...

smile.gif

Šo rakstu rediģēja Inx: 24.07.2005 15:13

+Citēt rakstu

2 Lapas V   1 2 >
Atbildēt pavedienāSākt jaunu pavedienu
1 lietotāji/s lasa šo pavedienu (1 viesi un 0 anonīmie lietotāji)
0 biedri:

RSS Lo-Fi versija Pašlaik ir: 28.03.2024 15:48