Kurbijkurne forums: Soli tuvāk fantāzijai

Laipni lūdzam, viesi ( Pieteikties | Reģistrēties )

> LotR humors
Goldberry
iesūtīt 20.11.2003 22:38
Raksts #1

ex foruma administratore

Grupa: Biedri
Pievienojās: 18.11.03

Diemzheel nav mani domu graudi.... un arii tulkot praats nenesas tomer luugtum grin.gif

1. Stand up halfway through the movie and yell loudly, "Wait... where the hell is Harry Potter?"
2. Block the entrance to the theater while screaming: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" - After the movie, say "Lucas could have done it better."
3. At some point during the movie, stand up and shout: "I must go! Middle Earth needs me!" and run and try to jump into the screen. After bouncing off, return quietly to your seat.
4. Play a drinking game where you have to take a sip every time someone says: "The Ring."
5. Point and laugh whenever someone dies.
6. Ask the nearest ring-nut if he thinks Gandalf went to Hogwarts.
7. Finish off every one of Elrond's lines with "Mr. Anderson."
8. When Aragorn is crowned king, stand up and at the top of your lungs sing, "And I did it.... MY way...!"
9. At the end, complain that Gollum was offensive to Ethiopians.
10. Talk like Gollum all through the movie. At the end, bite off someone's finger and fall down the stairs.
11. When Shelob appears, pinch the guy in front of you on the back of the neck.
12. Dress up as old ladies and reenact "The Battle of Helms Deep" Monty Python style.
13. When Denethor lights the fire, shout "Barbecue!"
14. Ask people around you who they think is the next "Terminator" sent from the Middle Earth of the future to assassinate Frodo Baggins.
15. In TTT when the Ents decide to march to war, stand up and shout "RUN FOREST, RUN!"
16. Every time someone kills an Orc, yell: "That's what I'm Tolkien about!" See how long it takes before you get kicked out of the theatre.
17. During a wide shot of a battle, inquire, "Where's Waldo?"
18. Talk loudly about how you heard that there is a single frame of a nude Elf hidden somewhere in the movie.
19. Start an Orc sing-a-long.
20. Come to the premiere dressed as Frankenfurter and wander around looking terribly confused.
21. Remove the top off your drink, then proceed to light the straw on fire and tell people in the seats around you about a great battle that took place in your cup long ago.
22. When they go in the paths of the dead, wait for tense moment and shout, "I see dead people!"
23. Imitate what you think a conversation between Gollum, Dobby and Yoda would be like.
24. Release a jar of daddy-long-legs into the theater during the Shelob scene.
25. Wonder out loud if Aragorn is going to run for governor of California.
26. When Sam holds Frodo's hand (or otherwise), start singing, "The Ambiguously Gay Duo!"
27. When Shelob comes on, exclaim, "Man! Charlotte's really let herself go!"

Naakosho filmu gaidot smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Citēt rakstu
7 Lapas V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Sākt jaunu pavedienu
Atbildes (20 - 39)
gildors
iesūtīt 04.12.2003 14:46
Raksts #21

Izvēlas zizli pie Olivanda

Pievienojās: 31.10.03
Kur: Vecpiebalga, Rīga, Liepāja un visur citur pa vidu.

Vispār LFFB pasākumā vienu brīdi sagribējās piecelties un iesaukties-"RUN FOREST, RUN!". Arī-"Wait... where the hell is Harry Potter?"

+Citēt rakstu
Kedriks
iesūtīt 04.12.2003 14:54
Raksts #22

Cenšas pārkliegt komentētāju Pasaules kausa izcīņā kalambolā

Pievienojās: 04.11.03

Nu man ar vienbrīd bija līdzīgi...kad tie koka (m)-enti grin.gif devās uz Aizengardu... bet es tomēr kaut kā apvaldīju šo tiexmi...(žetons man smile.gif )

+Citēt rakstu
Goldberry
iesūtīt 04.12.2003 14:57
Raksts #23

ex foruma administratore

Apbriinojama speeja valdiit paar sevi laughing.gif *jopojaam pleesh matus un loka karotiites (driiz vairs nebuus no kaa dzert njamsiigaas zaales....), jo nebija pasaacienaa kur skatiijaas neapgraiziito versiju grrrrr*

+Citēt rakstu
Roviela
iesūtīt 04.12.2003 15:23
Raksts #24

Zintniece
Grupas ikona

Grupa: Noslēpumu nodaļa
Pievienojās: 03.11.03
Kur: te un tagad
Dzīvā enciklopēdija

Frāzi -"Wait... where the hell is Harry Potter?" pēc filmas dzirdēju ģērbtuvē. Kurš to teica, nepamanīju, bet atbilde bija "exactly - in hell!" laughing.gif

+Citēt rakstu
Kedriks
iesūtīt 04.12.2003 16:53
Raksts #25

Cenšas pārkliegt komentētāju Pasaules kausa izcīņā kalambolā

Pievienojās: 04.11.03

CITĀTS(Roviela @ 04.12.2003 15:23)
Frāzi -"Wait... where the hell is Harry Potter?" pēc filmas dzirdēju ģērbtuvē. Kurš to teica, nepamanīju, bet atbilde bija "exactly - in hell!" laughing.gif

Tas nu gan pēc uzbrauciena izklausās....ja es būtu liels HP piekritējs, es gan to tā neatstātu..... whistling.gif neesmu jau kūdītājs, bet........ whistling.gif whistling.gif whistling.gif

+Citēt rakstu
Roviela
iesūtīt 04.12.2003 17:02
Raksts #26

Zintniece
Grupas ikona

Grupa: Noslēpumu nodaļa
Pievienojās: 03.11.03
Kur: te un tagad
Dzīvā enciklopēdija

CITĀTS(Kedriks @ 04.12.2003 16:53)
CITĀTS(Roviela @ 04.12.2003 15:23)

Tas nu gan pēc uzbrauciena izklausās....ja es būtu liels HP piekritējs, es gan to tā neatstātu..... whistling.gif neesmu jau kūdītājs, bet........ whistling.gif whistling.gif whistling.gif

"Platons ir mans draugs, bet patiesība dārgāka!" grin.gif
Bet, kurš bilda to šaušalīgo HP apmelojumu, to vis neteikšu! tongue.gif

+Citēt rakstu
Goldberry
iesūtīt 05.12.2003 19:52
Raksts #27

ex foruma administratore

EDIT: sors ka netulkota bet nu Juus jau taapat saprotat un orgjinaalvalodaa tikpat lasiit labaak wink.gif

Legolasa To-Do-Liste
1. Brush hair.

2. Wash hair.

3. Stop obsession with hair even if it is long and shiny and....

4. Polish bow.

5. Polish arrows.

6. Come up with decent excuse for arrows I get apparently from nowhere...

7. Prevent self from calling dwarf 'Dumbo Dwarf' even if it is in privacy of own head.

8. Stop feeling smug even if I can walk on snow and no one else can because I am an elf and so can have these cool abilities...

9. Resist urge to snigger, even if dwarf is wrong.

10. Stop being dwarfist.

11. Be nice to the dwarf......

12. At least be less scathing to the dwarf....

13. Ask Gimli to please refrain from writing on MY 'to do' list.

14. Put 'to do' list where Gimli cannot find it.

15. Practice archery...2 arrows at a time could be improved.....

16. Stop obsession with boats.

17. Point out evil flocks of birds rather than just looking at them....

18. Don't leap to Aragorn's defence. He is capable of sticking up for himself and he doesn't appreciate it.

19. Will not think about idea of saying, 'I told you so,' to Aragorn. Even if I did.

20. Save Boromir from falling down caverns in Moria even if it's becoming obvious he wants the ring.

21. Catch Gimli and stop him falling down cavern in Moria even if the stupid mine is the only thing he's talked about for the last three days.

22. Protect Frodo with bow. From cave trolls, Orcs, Sam....

Later additions during Two Towers....

1. Will teach Gimli to ride horse.

2. Will not threaten people I do not know just because they threaten Gimli who threatened them because they dissed Galadriel.

3. Will not shoot at old men until we are sure it is Saruman.

4. Will not make unnecessary comments about trees and their feelings as this promotes idea that I am schizophrenic.

Further Additions from Return Of The King

1. Resist urge to go to the sea in middle of Large Dangerous battle in which I could be killed.

2. Stop thinking about sea.

3. Stop singing about sea.

4. Stop thinking about boat I will build to get across sea.

5. Stop continuing obsession with sea and boats.

6. Go to Fangorn with Gimli.

7. Go to Glittering Caves with Gimli.

8. Go to party to celebrate end of dark realm and crowning of Aragorn.
(8pm Minas Tirith DO NOT BE LATE!)

9. Ask Aragorn to stop writing on my 'to do' list.

10. Go over sea to Grey Havens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

un te
Gimli liste
1. Destroy ring…

…. Not with my axe.

2. Buy new axe.

3. Prevent ring from falling into the hands of, ‘Golden Boy’….The Elf. Even if it means joining a quest to Mordor.

4. Persuade Fellowship to go through Moria, partly to visit Balin, but mainly to see if it’s true that a certain Elf is scared of the dark.

4. Obtain another axe to replace the one I left in the cave troll.

5. Try to forget fact that certain Elf has just saved my life.

6. Restrain urge to hit an Elf (Haldir) for his plan to blindfold me.

7. Restrain urge to hit an Elf (Legolas) for calling Dwarves stubborn.

8. Will try hard not to laugh at said Elf when he is ticked off by Aragorn for being stubborn.

9. Will make friends with Elf and quell Elfist tendencies. This is because Galadriel is an Elf and…Galadriel rocks!!!…. (From a Dwarf that’s a high compliment)

10. Find Merry and Pippin, trying hard not to engage in too many who can run faster/ for longer / with best style competitions with the Elf and Aragorn.

11. Will… not decapitate rider of Rohan for dissing Galadriel….yet.

12. Will not encourage Legolas to shoot strange old men.

13. Will beat Legolas in Orc slaying competition….even if it leads to further axe damage.

14. Get another new axe…again.

15. Revisit Glittering Caves with Legolas…persuade him that he does NOT want to go back to Fangorn.

16. Will not show fear at dead men. Even if they are dead and still want to follow Aragorn (What is it with that guy?!) …Easy, I’m wonderful!…..OFF the list Aragorn….sorry…..good.

17. Defeat Sauron.

18. Repopulate Glittering Caves with dwarves.

19. Go to Grey Havens with Legolas….I hated the guy but now I’m spending the rest of my life with him…..now that’s irony for you.

Luugtum smietiesprieks wink.gif

Šo rakstu rediģēja Goldberry: 05.12.2003 19:53

+Citēt rakstu
Arwen
iesūtīt 05.12.2003 22:26
Raksts #28

Game Master

Pievienojās: 28.07.03
Kur: Sansāra

Forši laughing.gif grin.gif ! Man ar kaut kur bija adrese ar jokiem par LOTR, tikai tur bija tēlu apraksti nedaudz no viņu viedokļa wink.gif , būs jāpameklē kur es to adresi nogrūdu...

+Citēt rakstu
Laereth
iesūtīt 06.12.2003 17:53
Raksts #29

Pārvērš vaboles par pogām

Pievienojās: 23.07.03

Nu tā...šajā pavedienā droši salieciet visus LOTR jokus - gan smieklīgos lists, gan cita veida humoru - lai visi būtu vienā vietā un nevajadzētu atsevišķi katram jokam izveidot pavedienu.

Tā, piemēram, šeit seko neliels sarakstiņš ar lietām, ko darīt pilnā liftā (jā, jā, liftā).

1. Wear a quiver full of arrows, and carry a bow. If someone makes any sudden movements point an arrow at them, and tell them that if they try to attack you or your friends they would die before their stroke fell.

2. Whenever you feel things are getting too quiet star singing the Tom Bombodil song ("Ho Tom Bombadil, Tom Bombadillo...")

3. As the elevator is in transit, start Bilbo's speech: 'Ahem. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.'

4. If someone drops something say, "Fool of a Took! Throw yourself in next time and rid us of your stupidity!"

5. When a group of people come in jump in front of them, and call out, "Riders of Rohan! What news from the mark?"

6. When ever anyone says anything say "Sounds like orc mischief to me."

7. If you happen to see an empty elevator shaft let yourself dangle from it. Say "Fly, you fools," and let yourself fall.

8. If you happen to see a particularly large person say "Mr. Frodo! Look! It's an Oliphant! No one at home will believe this."

9. Just before the elevator door opens say, "Mellon"

10. If someone on the elevator is smoking casually ask them what kind of pipe-weed they prefer.

11. Pace back and forth in front of everyone in the elevator and right in front of the doors so there is little chance of escape. Be sure to make eye contact as much as possible with everyone. Yell, as if addressing a large army, "I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. This day, WE FIGHT!" It helps to pretend to have a sword in your hand and every so often swing it in the air for effect. When the elevator door opens, point your sword at the open door and run screaming down the hall. When you get half-way down the hall, pretend to collide with an invisible army and proceed to fight invisible foes.

Pēdējais ir atsauce uz ROTK treileri - iesaku noskatīties wink.gif

+Citēt rakstu
·spid·
iesūtīt 07.12.2003 02:40
Raksts #30

Atver vēstuli ar SĒRG-u rezultātiem

Pievienojās: 24.10.03
Kur: childproof world

zheel ka s wairs nedziiwoju maajaa kuraa ir lifts getlost.gif grin.gif

+Citēt rakstu
·spid·
iesūtīt 07.12.2003 03:15
Raksts #31

droshwien zinaams jox, bet man patiik....

Sauron and Galadriel decided to get married.
They asked Gandalf to marry them, and he agreed:
"All right, if so.. Before Eru and the people I announce you husband and wife. You may now exchange your Rings...

+Citēt rakstu
Overlord
iesūtīt 11.12.2003 13:36
Raksts #32

Sarkanais Barons
Grupas ikona

Grupa: Modi
Pievienojās: 24.07.03
Veterāns aktīvajā dienestā

šitā filmiņa ir jāredz grin.gif kautko tādu nevar neredzēt

šeit

+Citēt rakstu
Viesis_Karapuzix_*
iesūtīt 23.12.2003 00:35
Raksts #33

Viesi

Good 1 grin.gif
Filmā arī bij' labs, kur Legolas teica
"Should I describe it to you or should I go and find a box?"
Tad Gimli tā sašutis paskatījās un sāka ņirg tādā foršā balsī, ka man arī ņirga uznāca.

+Citēt rakstu
Pirlipete
iesūtīt 16.01.2004 21:31
Raksts #34

Attīsta savu iekšējo Aci

Pievienojās: 24.11.03
Kur: ???

Man vislabāk patika "middle-earth needs me!" Bet tad gan mani izmestu no kinīša uz neatgriešanos...Bet ja es ar kādu saderētu... shifty_a.gif

+Citēt rakstu
She_Elf
iesūtīt 19.01.2004 15:57
Raksts #35

Pārvērš vaboles par pogām

Pievienojās: 07.01.04

grin.gif Kolosaali!1kauko taadu...ja nu wieniigi weel,l snowoshanas eetikas kodex..but nope....laps!!! mee visvairaak patikaasz pac 1... ats bij laps:D malac...kur sitaadus var dabuut???kolosaali!! grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

+Citēt rakstu
Caristo
iesūtīt 21.01.2004 11:25
Raksts #36

Kārto SLIM-us

Pievienojās: 04.01.04
Kur: esmu tur kur gribu un kad gribu

Piekriitu ka kolosaali thumbsup.gif

Textinni visi ir ideaali vienkaarssi, vareeja kaartiigi pasmieties.

+Citēt rakstu
Viesis_TradeMAAK_*
iesūtīt 21.01.2004 12:26
Raksts #37

Viesi

Mēs pirmizrādē, kad Elrond's uzrunāja Aragorn'u, viņa teikumus pabeidzām ar "Mr. Anderson." Aizrautīgi skatījāmies un diskutējām par to, kas filmā nav pareizi, tapēc pārējos jokus aizmirsām pateikt, piemēram to par barbekjū!

+Citēt rakstu
·spid·
iesūtīt 21.01.2004 20:53
Raksts #38

a par to, ko waidzeeja izdariit ROTK'aa.... baac, aizmirsu wisu.... wieniigu acerreeejos RUN FOREST RUN! bet nabija laba momenta getlost.gif
filmas saakumaa kaukaadi dzhekinji gan meta kuulenjus pie ekraana & kruti seedeeja zaales priexa... bet tas nabija tas.... kaugan zaale taapat winjiem aplaudeeja grin.gif

+Citēt rakstu
Viesis_TradeMAAK_*
iesūtīt 22.01.2004 13:54
Raksts #39

Viesi

Mjā, what's this world's comin' to.

+Citēt rakstu
Tinuviel
iesūtīt 23.01.2004 14:48
Raksts #40

Uzlauž lāstus Gringotu bankā

Pievienojās: 20.12.03
Kur: rīga.

Tie gan bija labie! Žēl ka filmu jau noskatījos! Nevarēšu izmēģināt!!!

+Citēt rakstu

7 Lapas V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Atbildēt pavedienāSākt jaunu pavedienu
2 lietotāji/s lasa šo pavedienu (2 viesi un 0 anonīmie lietotāji)
0 biedri:

RSS Lo-Fi versija Pašlaik ir: 28.03.2024 11:21