Kurbijkurne forums: Soli tuvāk fantāzijai

Laipni lūdzam, viesi ( Pieteikties | Reģistrēties )

Closed TopicSākt jaunu pavedienu
> Vampire 2: From Jerusalem, with Love, LATP show held in Estonia 07.06.08
Viesis_Curunir_*
iesūtīt 21.05.2008 18:40
Raksts #1

Viesi

Hello, me again. This time I am throwing a larp game and before I start translating all the materials, I'll write some facts and ideas that pop in my head

The Chaotic Evil Corporation presents:

Vampire: Families of the Baltic LARP Show Series 2: From Jerusalem, With Love

New year's eve saw the end of the Vampire reign in the world as due to some strange ritual all the vampires lost their powers and bloodconections to theyr Families. Everything collapsed.
Further more, the same night, The Twelve Apostels, Ancient Vampire Lords, arrived back to the Earth. And they were not ready to share power.
Now, the vampires have been made outcast, the werewolfs are beiing killed for pleasure and St Peter, Lord of the Apostels is ruleing the world from the Dark Throne of Vatican.
The Apostels divided to land and that whch was once Livonia was taken over by St Filippus, who now has slaved all vampires from lithuania to Tallinn and forces them to entertain her.
And so, vampires gather to the Fashion House "Le Paris" to see the last entertainment that Filippus demanded: The Fashion Show....

I know it's on short notice, but taliing with Nortwatch gave me the idea to post it here.
The game will be held in North-eastern estonia, small place called Kohtla Nõmme (near Kohtla Järve), it's a intriq based cabinet game with almost no fighting but with a lot of thinking.

The game fee is 15 Euros.

If someone is intresting in coming, we would be very delighted and then I would also spend some time translating the materials.

The game will be held mostly useing estonian but as your charecter would also be from Latvia, you could use english, latvian, or whatever other way to comunicate.

There will be a lot of food and entertainemnt and as mentioned above: we are bringin to the stage our exclusive summer's fashion collection.

There wont be many players: I think around 40.

The game starts on the evning of the 7th of june around 2100 and ends sometime turing the night after which there is a small party.

If a group of latvians would come, you would be offered an exclusive gamemaster that I imported from Latvia:)

More info on msn: elesgalilooja@hotmail.com or e.mail: alexander@elesgal.eu

Yours,
C&E Corporation,
Curunir, Ebling, Margot, Merike

Šo rakstu rediģēja Curunir: 21.05.2008 18:43
Go to the top of the page

+Citēt rakstu

Closed TopicSākt jaunu pavedienu
1 lietotāji/s lasa šo pavedienu (1 viesi un 0 anonīmie lietotāji)
0 biedri:

RSS Lo-Fi versija Pašlaik ir: 24.04.2024 09:58