Kurbijkurne forums: Soli tuvāk fantāzijai

Laipni lūdzam, viesi ( Pieteikties | Reģistrēties )

> Talking about Tolkien - forum rules (noteikumi)

Foruma pamatvaloda – angļu. Ja nepieciešams, palīdzību tulkošanā vari lūgt modiem.

Communication on this forum – basically in English.

Šiame forume bendraujama angliškai.

Käesolevas foorumis toimub suhtlus inglise keeles.

Atbildēt pavedienāSākt jaunu pavedienu
> "Tolkien Lietuva" Great Hiking Trip 2009
Laiqualasse
iesūtīt 17.01.2009 00:43
Raksts #1

Cep speķi Dūdijam

Grupa: Biedri
Pievienojās: 26.02.05

Hello, Latvian friends smile.gif

It's been a long time since out two communities had any contact, so it is about time this was remedied, isn't it? There is one idea that we in Tolkien Lietuva had which might interest you as well.

Every year, around mid-August, we have the Great Summer Hiking Trip. This summer, we will once again go out far away from civilisation and explore another part of the country, for the sisxth time in the row now. When discussing possible destinations where we could go, somebody suggested some area around the Lithuanian-Latvian border, visiting Latvia as well. After all, border control is nearly nonexistent nowadays, so why not try that?

As such, we thought it would be a good idea to ask you both for advice on where to go and, more importantly, whether any Latvian tolkienites want to join us on our trip. Mind you, the trip is not even in the planning stage yet, so things may change, but your input is more than welcome (of course, you would be welcome to join us if we decide to have a trip somewhere else).

Thank you for your time smile.gif

Laiqualasse

P.S. I don't know if I will remember to check these forums frequently, so it would be better (and quicker) if you contacted me by email laurie.lassi [at] gmail.com.
Go to the top of the page

+Citēt rakstu

Atbildēt pavedienāSākt jaunu pavedienu
1 lietotāji/s lasa šo pavedienu (1 viesi un 0 anonīmie lietotāji)
0 biedri:

RSS Lo-Fi versija Pašlaik ir: 29.03.2024 01:44